Tuesday 16 June 2009

London Grid for Learning Video Conferencing Film - Friday 5th June 2009

On Friday 5th June Scargill Infants and Parkhill Juniors linked for another story telling and charades video conference. The schools were filmed by Bob Usher, from the London Grid for Learning, for a new LGfL video conference film.

The children from Parkhill read their stories about "Cinderella" and "The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig" to Miss Haskew's class. They were a model audience, who listened well and asked some very interesting questions about the stories.


Miss Haskew's class then performed two excellent mimes for Parkhill to guess.

Can you guess what they were? Click on the picture to play.

Mime 1



Mime 2

Well done to everyone who took part in this video conference, it was really great!

20 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Haskew and children, we really loved your mimes. How did you feel when you could see yourself on the screen? Did you enjoy the video conference?

    From Mrs Seagrave, Parkhill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good fun. I liked listening to the big bad pigs story best.
    Darren, 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed being the spider and the stories were excellent!
    Jack, 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed listening to your stories. My favourite was Cinderella because I liked how you changed it.
    Nana-Aba, 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed listening to the children read the stories. I liked watching them on the screen.
    Sophie, 6

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I felt quite shy but then I enjoyed being on the screen.
    Chloe, 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first started being Little Miss Muffet I was a bit nervous but once I had practised a bit more I was excited.
    Abbie, 6

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your stories. I can tell you put in lots of effort.
    Harley, 6

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a bit wierd talking to another school on the camera but I enjoyed it.
    Damian, 6

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your stories because they were different characters.
    Bradley, 6

    ReplyDelete
  11. Class 4 have a few questions for you:
    How did you feel when you were videoed?
    How did you feel when you were reading your stories to us?
    Did you enjoy reading us the stories?
    Class 4

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was really happt to join in. I enjoyed your stories.
    Liam, 6

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was really excited when I sat down in the hall. I liked the Cinderella story the best.
    Georgia, 6

    ReplyDelete
  14. I felt really excited when you were logging in to us. It was quite wierd seeing you on the screen.
    Jamie, 6

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought it was super duper. I loved the stories.
    Lacie, 5

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought it was great. I liked the bad pig story. It made me laugh.
    George, 6

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked when you read your stories and the way you used your voice.
    Lee, 6

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked the story with the bad pig. It was fun.
    Lyes, 6

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was happy. I enjoyed the stories.
    Jack, 6

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favourite part was listening to your stories.
    Vanessa, 5

    ReplyDelete